Twoo.com is a free social discovery platform launched in 2011. Eight months after launching, Twoo was the world’s No.6 most popular site to meet new people according to the ComScore international ranking data.In November 2012, Twoo became the biggest site in the world in the personals category (Comscore December 2012).
Over 11m monthly active users; 3m real people online every day! Fast loading, free and fun to use! Proper, ultra-local moderation! Millions of new connections made on a daily basis.
Mission Statement: To create the most fun, engaging place to meet new people.
• Native iOS, Android and Windows Phone apps.
• 10k app downloads daily.
• 300k active Android installs.
• Both iOS & Android apps rated 4 stars out of 5.
• Slick, fast loading UI.
• Fun, easy to use.
• Location based advanced search.
• Proper, local moderation.
• Millions of members.
• Free to join, free to communicate.
• SMS, ISP and mobile direct billing available.
• Average mobile site visit duration: 26 minutes.
• Average mobile app visit duration: 10 minutes.
Twoo is owned by Massive Media, which is based in Ghent, Belgium and London, and was founded by CEO Lorenz Bogaert and CTO Toon Coppens.Massive Media is an online media group who’s also owning Netlog, another social networking website, which has 94 million users registered across 41 languages.In December 2012, Massive Media was bought by the MEETIC Group.