Share the post "Tips To Control Your Anger"
Are you the one whose face becomes red with anger and you find it difficult to control it. It’s a known fact that anger can actually destroy your life.
Here are a few tips that can be useful to keep the demon of anger away from you.
1. Be engaged: Try to keep yourself engaged in something you like doing and make you feel worth it. Most of the times frustrations at work or under appreciation make one feel enraged. If you engaged in something you are good at, that feeling of frustration will not creep up.
2. Humour : Laugh a lot, it costs nothing. Humour is the best medicine, and it fits in all kinds of negative situations. Be in a jolly mood and keep cracking jokes. Watch comedy films, read positive books and other mood lifters like music can help in anger management.
3. Take others view: Always try to think from other person’s point of view. Most of the times it happens with us that we have anger directed towards any one person and that just keeps building up. But others are not always wrong. Try to think from their point of view. And learn to forgive. It will help immensely.
4. Deep breath: Deep breathing helps to control anger. Take a few deep breaths whenever you think that anger is going to overtake you.
5. Consult an expert: Finally, consult an expert if the above suggestions didn’t work and your anger keeps building up. Don’t feel ashamed for consulting. After all, anger issues are more common than you think.