Share the post "Say, No To These Five Foods In Summer"
The soaring mercury has already begun to make life difficult for us. It’s just the starting of April and still long way to go before the rains come down.
Apart from covering your body properly, you should also be careful about the choice of food to stay fit and healthy during summer.
Here is the list of foods that you should avoid in this part of the year.
1. No much spice: Spice powders makes your food tasty, but they also heat up the body as they boost the rate of metabolism.
2. Avoid non-vegetarian food: You would hate summers if you love rich meat gravies or tandooris, fish and chicken, or even seafood. The heavy intake of non-vegetarian food makes a person sweat more and causes digestive problems. It can also lead to diarrhea.
3. Oily junk food: Stay away from junk food items such as burgers with meat patties, fries and other oily fare.
4. Avoid beverages: If you are the one who is addicted to tea and coffee, than try to reduce the intake if you fail to completely avoid it. These beverages increase heat in the body and scan actually dehydrate your body.
5. Avoid sauces: A cheese sauce should be avoided as it has close to 350 calories and it leaves you feeling bloated and sluggish. Some sauces also have too much MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) and salt. Instead, keep the meal nutritious and natural.
“Eat a healthy diet and stay chilled in summers”