Share the post "Rose Gives You Glowing Skin"
Who said rose is synonymous only to Valentine’s Day and is used to woo your beloved? Women in fact, have been using rose petals since centuries as a natural ointment to make their skin glowing and beautiful.
1. Skin glower: Rose water helps to girt rid of dirt as well as makeup. Once you return home from work, take a swab of cotton dipped in rose water and gently wipe your face in a circular motion.
2. Soothes skin: The natural oils found in roses help retain moisture in the skin. This results in your skin feeling smooth and soft.
3. Natural sunscreen: Rose petals acts as natural sunscreen. Make a lotion by mixing cucumber juice, glycerin and rose water and apply it on your skin before heading out in the sun.
4. Helps fight acne: Rose is a natural panacea for fighting acne and breakouts. Rose water can also help soothe irritated skin and reduce its redness. It is also known to heal skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis.
5. Remove dark circles: Soak thin swabs of cotton in rose water and put them on your eyes to prevent dark circles.
6. Lifts your mood: Rose acts as a stress buster. A warm bath will help you get rid of feelings of anxiety. Apart from being a detox for your body, it will also help you sleep better.
7. Nourishes scalp: Rose water heals the itchy and flaky areas of your scalp. Moreover, it helps increase blood flow to the hair follicles, promoting hair growth.
“A rose can do wonders, be it love or life.”