Share the post "Get Happier In 1 Minute"
Everybody wants to stay happy in this fast pace life. Here are a few tips by which you can be healthier and happier in just a minute.
1. Chocolate: Just drop the guilt because chocolate in good for you. But you’ll have to limit your intake to just four squares a day. Researchers found that four squares a day boosts memory.
2. Take green: Researchers found in their study that patients who had just undergone an abdominal study and had plants in their rooms required fewer pain killers. Place potted plants at a spot where they catch your eye. Looking at greenery lifts the mood and also helps recover from aches and pains.
3. Chamomile tea: If you suffer from PMS and absolutely dread that time of the month than make yourself a cup of chamomile tea. Researchers say chamomile relieves muscle spasms, thereby reducing the severity of cramps… and makes you less crabby!
4. Nuts: F ill up on three walnuts, seven hazelnuts and seven whole almonds, everyday. Researchers have found that eating this combination for a year helps reduce risks of heart disease. The study also found that by incorporating nuts in their diet, participants lost belly weight.
5. A turkey sub: Researchers say, turkey is a excellent source of tryptophan, an amino acid that aids in the production of serotonin – the hormone that keeps you calm. The next time you’re stressed at work and really need to keep your cool, order a turkey sub.
6. Take cereal: Just because you begin your day with cereal, doesn’t mean you get a healthy start. Your cornflakes could be high on sugar and low on nutritional value warns a recent study. Read the label and choose cereals that are high in fibre, and low in sugar and sodium.