Share the post "Five Fruits For Glowing Skin"
Ageing is a natural process which leads to thin out and lose its elasticity. But what if your face is losing its sheen before age? If this is the case, than better to go a natural. Yes, the fruits that you stack in your kitchen can work wonders for your skin health. We tell you about 5 fruits that give you a glowing skin.
1. Orange: Orange is loaded with nutrients and is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, which is important in collagen production. Orange juice is also believed to beat ageing effects. You can also rub orange juice on our face to clean clogged skin pores and are believed to prevent acne, pimples and fine lines.
2. Apple: Apple has immense qualities that give your skin the required glow. It contains copper and Vitamin C that are both skin friendly nutrients. The fruit helps retain essential nutrients. Potassium, which is an essential mineral for your skin is also present in apple.
3. Papaya: Papaya helps in weight loss and even protect your heart. It helps keep your skin looking young and fresh. And if you have been dumping the black seeds, it’s worthy to know that they help in flushing out toxins and removes dead skin cells.
4. Watermelon: Vitamin A in the fruit helps decrease skin pores and oil secretion from the sebaceous glands. Applying watermelon slice can work as a cleanser.
5. Pomegranate: The fruit contains a high quantity of punicic acid, ellagic acid and antioxidants. Not only that, it is rich in omega 3 fatty acid that helps in skin cells regeneration. It also increases red blood corpuscles (RBC) count and is useful for blood circulation.