Share the post "5 Tips To Help You Choose The New HTC One"
Are you the one waiting eagerly for the new HTC one and is hoping somebody to reveal about its features before take the final decision to grab the phone, Hear are the few tips that would help you to make a final decision.
1. Design – It is assumed that the new HTC One will look much like its predecessor.
2. Display: HTC one is expected to come with a 5-inch display which would be slightly larger than the 4.7-inch display. The HTC M8 will have full 1920×1080 pixel resolution.
3. Horse power: HTC One will be powered by quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, clocked at 2.3GHz. It will have 2 GB of RAM.
4. Camera: The all-new HTC One will boast two cameras on the backside, with Dual-LED flash support. The combined resolution of both cameras is said to be 16 MP while the front camera is expected to have UltraPixel technology.
5. Brand New Sense: The new flagship smartphone is expected to come with an updated version of HTC Sense – Sense UI
6. It will run on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
“Hope our tips will help you to make a smarter choice.”